Thursday 9 September 2010

Jesus

So after Chris and I discussed my death yesterday, we walked to M&S, and started talking about poor David Cameron, whose dad had a stroke while on holiday in France and died yesterday afternoon. And Chris said, 'I've always feared that would be how my dad died.' And then a few minutes ago, less than 24 hours later, I had an email from Chris, the same Chris, who is meant to be out of the office on a day's holiday sorting out his finances. The email read, 'I'm in hospital. Dad's had a stroke.' I've just spoken to him, and apparently there's a fifty fifty chance that his young, healthy father will make it through the next two days. Fuck. Ing. Hell. Life is bloody terrifying.

Even I can't be self-obsessed after that. Love to you all. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment