Tuesday 17 March 2009

Comfortably numb

Breaking news from me is that the numbness is on the move. Yesterday (and for the previous several days) it was in the centre of my chin and lower lip, leaving me with normal sensory abilities on the corners of my mouth, but nothing in the middle. Now, with no sort of warning, it's shifted to the left. I now have full sensation back on the right side of my chin and lip, but nothing at all on the other side. I'm sure this is a good sign. And even if it stays like this, at least I'll be able to enjoy 1.5 lipped kisses in future. That's assuming, of course, that someone wants to kiss me again. Fingers crossed. Also, spring has sprung. It is blooming marvellous. I'm off to snooze in Finsbury Circus and eat home-made smoked mackerel pate and oat cakes. Woo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment