Wednesday 16 January 2008

Breathe in-2-3-4 and out-2-3-4

Oh. My. God. I have so much to say, so many complaints to make, anecdotes to tell, incidents to record for posterity. But my life won't allow it. I don't have an accurate tally but I think it would be fair to say that I have made in the region of eight billion phonecalls in the past few days. My planned building works are complicated beyond my wildest dreams, the entire scheme may be scuppered by the 12 week lead times required to move an electricity meter about three inches, my job is suddenly hectic, I'm out every night and I have developed a searing pain somewhere in the region of my left shoulder blade that was only temporarily alleviated by the powerful 20 minute massage I received on Tuesday from a diminuitive Japanese lady who I fell in love with on the spot. Miraculously, I have managed to stay positive and upbeat throughout all this but I'm afraid blogging is a bridge too far. Rest assured, I miss you, I will be back soon and I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment