Saturday 7 August 2010

What it could be like all the time if i wrote when drunk

God i love london. i just gt back home from my birthday party and everyne and everything is amazing. but i wante d to say especially what was briiillant aside from al the amazing presents was hte man on the nightbus back home. it was his first day in lodnon, he's from camerooon, nad he didn't know his own address. he knew he hadtaken this bus route in the other direction earlier today, but that's all. and he got on the bus, and asked the driver 'do you go past a big church?' and he was like, 'ye-huh.' which wasn't helpful. os me and this other passenger helped him, through a process of elimination, at 2am, and it was lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a London moment. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, it was great. On sober reflection, I'm not sure it quite should have been the highlight of my evening, the one thing that I felt was worth documenting, but still. As an experiment in unguarded writing, it was quite interesting for me. Jack Kerouac needn't worry.

    ReplyDelete