Friday 12 September 2008

Spamtastic

Google mail's spam filter is extremely effective, so it's only rarely that I cautiously open the junk folder to check what lies within. Today I read a few of the titles and couldn't help smiling. Here are a few of my favourites (all absolutely genuine):

Get vitamins for your man rod
Tap your organ growth potential today
Avoid disappointment, get a larger pole today
Improve the size of your pecker
Britney will love your anatomy
Be godly in bed
Pope denies receiving oral sex from Jamie Lynn Spears
"Britney tried to drain my scrotum": Bush
Britney Spears admits "My Vagina Made Me Shave My Head Bald"

Do women not read spam? Do all males want to have sex with a member of the Spears family? There appears to be a heavy reliance on there being a lot of thick men with penis complexes out there. It would have to be a lot more plausible to fool the ladies. Something like these might work:

Lose weight by eating Malteasers
Free first class flights to Mauritius - just eat Malteasers
How to make him gasp in excitement about your new haircut
Boost your IQ by eating Malteasers
Underwear that flatters girls who weigh over seven stone
Money-off vouchers at Primark - open this email now!
Win £20,000 by eating Malteasers
Britney Spears shows us her cellulite
Sorry to contact you out of the blue, but I think you're beautiful - even without make-up

I think I've found my calling... I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment