Friday 12 March 2010

TGIF. Seriously.

I appear to have exhausted my creativity after yesterday's upload, although following an email received this morning, I should probably clarify that I have been writing that poem for some time, and did, indeed, start it in February when I never imagined that it would end the way it did. The poem, and the real story. Yesterday I only wrote the final 2-3 verses. It passes the time, innit. Today, however, is poem-free and thus moving even. More. Slowly. I have nothing of note to say but I was reprimanded last night for not updating my blog during conventional working hours, so am doing my best to provide something for the Faithful here now, regardless of its mundanity. Following Grania's email of last night, forwarding me a link to the BBC website that informed me that it is sunny and minus 10 in Lapland, I have been to Marks & Spencer and bought emergency last minute thermals to supplement my already-impressive existing thermal collection (impressive in that it exists). And lots of tights. Now I am waiting for my tuna and cucumber baguette to digest so that I can go to the gym for the last time pre-husky. I have found out that Mark Owen has had ten affairs and am very disappointed. Honestly, sometimes I wonder whether Gary Barlow isn't the only nice man left on the planet. My friend met David Cameron the other night. Apparently he looks airbrushed in real life. Please don't vote for him. Not because of his face. Because he's crap. BA cabin crew are striking. Seems a bit dramatic. It's raining. My new handbag arrived in the post and it's just as cool as I'd hoped on the outside, but on the inside it has a hook for your keys that will save me literally moments each year. I'm very excited about it indeed. 2.5 more hours at work until my week off begins. Woop. Oh god, this is pathetic. No value added to your life at all. I will find you a joke.

Oh. My. God. I have just been searching for a joke and went to this site. Apparently we still live in the 1950s and all women should do is make sandwiches, all black people are criminals, people with red hair are ugly and physical disabilities are hilarious. I despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment