Thursday 4 March 2010

Think positive

Meh. The Riesling was a bit too citrusy. I ate too much tuna pasta sauce and felt guilty about that, and the mature cheddar wasn't great quality so it wasn't quite worth the fat count. I watched Gran Torino but it wasn't nearly as good as I'd hoped. I went to bed early but I couldn't get to sleep and then I woke up on time but couldn't get out of bed. When I finally did, I made it to work and felt a bit blue, but I told myself I'd feel better having gone to the gym. I went to the gym a couple of hours ago and it was great, I genuinely loved it, but now I feel a bit blue again. And I lost 50p betting Laura that I could fit in a Mastercrate. Boo and meh. RIGHT. Let's be positive.

1. I have a Glasto solution - panic over.
2. It's ten days until my holiday-of-a-lifetime holiday.
3. The Dark Knight awaits me at home - surely a film that won't disappoint?
4. I have lovely people who want to see me tonight.
5. I'm going to see Jerusalem next week.
6. I feel better today than I did a few days ago.
7. Tonight I will apply fake tan and tomorrow I'll look better than I do today.

Well. That's OK then. In other news, did you hear about the fact that the recent Chile earthquake shook the earth a bit off its axis and now our days are slightly shorter? And I thought I was mental. Insania.

1 comment:

  1. Piers F-D11:00

    I hope the Dark Night didn't make you feel worse as it's r.u.b.b.i.s.h. Very long, very convulted and very boring by the end.

    ReplyDelete