Wednesday 5 November 2008

Exhaustion ahoy...

I said I wouldn't stay up watching but I can't help myself. Dimbleby has dragged me in and I'm now incapable of switching off. At the moment, only Kentucky and Vermont have been predicted, entirely along expected party lines, and I'm just hanging in for something conclusive to happen. I know I'll regret this tomorrow but there's a part of me... ooh, South Carolina has just been called for McCain - no surprises there... but yeah, there's a part of me that wishes I was in a pub cheering at a big screen. I wish we were as passionate about British politics as we are about those in the US. But I guess that says a lot about our perception of the power of our MPs and our government vs. the power of those in the States.

Anyway - I'm determined to switch off soon but I just had to log in because Dimbers just mentioned 'North Hampshire' and no-one corrected him, which upset me. Anyway, we can't all be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment