Thursday 11 February 2010

Doesn't matter what the question is, wine is always the answer

So it turns out that when I drink, I am absolutely BRILLIANT at the ukulele. Without prior warning, we bought bottles of red wine at our class last night, rather than our usual glasses, and within moments, I was transformed from tentative to tenacious. My plans to get an early night for maximum beauty sleep were scuppered as I went on to the jam after the lesson, and ended up shouting along to the half-remembered lines I could recall from Where Do You Go To My Lovely. It was an extremely fun night and we have been having a lot of morning-after tomfoolery via email involving hilarious gags about metronomes.

I am clock-watching and doing the Guardian crossword online, unless you are my boss, in which case I am developing cutting edge solutions and pushing ahead on the most recent initiatives for growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment