Friday 14 January 2011

In which I am annoying

So yesterday was unendingly hilarious. I was giggling pretty much non-stop all day, until about 6pm, when I giggled even more, and then stopped for about 20 minutes, and then started giggling again. I'm still giggling, even now, at the memory of what happened. And the annoying part is - I'm not telling you what made me giggle. Nope, not you and DEFINITELY not you. Not even if you ask really nicely. The only reason I'm mentioning it at all is for my own reference, and because I think it's important for you to remember that I don't write down EVERYTHING here, and just because you read my blog regularly, it doesn't mean you, y'know, KNOW me or anything. There is more to my life. Not much, admittedly, but a bit.

Giggling incident aside, I was also able to be a good friend and listen and offer incredibly sensible and supportive advice, while drinking white wine and eating pan-fried cod in King's Cross. Today I am feeling less giggly, slightly meh about the Labour by-election win, annoyed with my hair and its slow growth and desperate to get home so the weekend can begin. There is a reporter on Sky news with a banner below her head saying TUNISIA TURMOIL. I briefly thought that was her name. That happens quite often to me. There was a guy on the other day who I momentarily believed was called PONZI VERDICT. He looked a bit Italian, it wasn't impossible.

Things I recommend without hesitation:
Mac laptops
When Harry Met Sally
Davina McCall's workout DVDs
Investing in a good pair of walking boots
Therapy
Braeburn apples
Fresh air
Regular massages
Wine
Crying
Giggling
Weekends

No comments:

Post a Comment