Wednesday 23 January 2008

A pledge

Read very carefully, I will type this only once: it is my honest intention to run a half marathon in 2008. I think a full marathon is pushing it - but there are half marathons knocking around here and there (New York on 5 August sounds good) and that seems like a more manageable target. Still flipping massive, but do-able. So now. There it is, written in black and white. No going back. That's the plan. I'll keep you posted.

This afternoon I bought a pair of walnut veneered Art Deco bedside tables on eBay that are being shipped from Italy. So that was exciting and quite glamorous of me. Now, after a relentless day, I'm enjoying an evening off. I've picked out several possible paint colours, eaten too much and am now revelling in rubbish TV: the rest of the week will be hectic so I'm recharging my batteries. And Mum - don't worry, I won't tell anyone what you did this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment