Monday 18 February 2008

MacFlurry

Well, one thing I'll say for my blossoming relationship - things with Monsieur L'Atelier haven't been gathering dust. After our dreamy Valentine's Day, I met a few of his lovely friends for a delicious Thai meal on Friday night, had a drink in a Soho pub with his gorgeous sister on Saturday night and then on Sunday morning, my mum caught us kissing in the street outside my house. Classy...

Now he's gone on holiday for a fortnight and normal business can resume. Yesterday afternoon was spent continuing the marathon wallpaper stripping at the flat with my sub-contracters/parents. Today I have written a things to do list which is so long that I shudder at the sight of it. Now I must head into the dungeon and visit the office gym - all this wining and dining is heavenly for my soul but hell for my thighs. And tomorrow I will revisit Ikea - but this time, I'm going alone. Wish me luck for my journey into the known unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment