Monday 9 February 2009

Hormoanes

I'm not sure, but I think it's a good chance that I've been smacked in the face with a good portion of PMT today. I feel about a stone heavier and the fact that it's raining has sent me plummeting into a low, thudding grump, the only cure for which would be a free holiday in the baking hot sun, departing first thing tomorrow. In the absence of that occurring, I am eating more and struggling to stay awake. Standing up to go to the vending machine has been a superhuman effort. Going to the gym, which was my plan for today, is absolutely out of the question, as just the idea of disrobing in the changing room fills me with a horror that makes me almost tearful. I'm going to go to The Troubadour after work, eat chips with Astrid and then go to choir. It won't make everything better but it might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment