Saturday 7 February 2009

Worrying

Now, I know he's the first digital president and all, but you'd have thought the new Leader of the Free World might have better things to do than read about the self-absorbed life of a 31 year old London lass. Clearly not. Just moments ago, I received an email (see left) entitled: 'Barack Obama is now following you on Twitter'. Hmmm. Not sure how I feel about that.

Anyway, in other news, yesterday evening after work, I got to the gym, undressed out of my office clothes, put on my gym kit, and then realised I didn't have any socks. So, in what may have been a first for the gym at work, I went barefoot. Thirty minutes on the cross trainer and a few weights - no one batted an eyelid. Liberating.

Right. It's Saturday, I've been looking forward to the weekend all week and I'm wasting it by lying in bed. Must get up. Later dude.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous07:22

    Does it seem more likely that one of President Obama's underlings is watching you on twitter? They are young and bored, I can imagine them looking for pretty girls on twitter, facebook and myspace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Yes. I'm not sure I seriously thought Barack was reading my blog. But I like the fact that your comment implied that one of his underlings thought I could potentially have been a pretty girl. Hooray.

    ReplyDelete