Friday 5 October 2007

Lost Looking For Fish: 100 today!

Not in that I've been writing my thoughts on the internet for ten decades - but that these words, the ones I'm typing now, are making up what will become my 100th post. Sadly, despite the buzz of celebration I feel within me and the unmistakeable crackle of excitement that I can sense throughout the online community, I have nothing of value or note to say. For several reasons (well, one), today has been something of a write-off, but I hope that this photograph can go some way towards alleviating your sense of loss. If it's not a visual indication of everything that's wrong with the world, I don't know what is. Happy birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous15:18

    Whoop whoop. Happy 100st birthday today!!

    Thanks for all the previous entertaining posts and keep 'em coming. If you don't write for a few days i start missing you!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete