Thursday 2 April 2009

Things to do

Go to Halifax and prove my name and address by showing them my passport and my driving licence
Go shopping for hair accessories for small (female) children in advance of weekend trip to Oxfordshire
Have eyes tested at 16:50pm today
Don't forget appointment, as I did at 11:30am this morning
Eat a bit less (food)
Drink a bit less (alcohol)
Drink a bit more (water)
Spend a bit less (money)
Sand back kitchen counters, stain and then re-oil
Do parachute jump
Remember how to speak French
Live abroad for a while
Travel round Asia
Read books about ghostwriting
Finish website design and put live
Finish Prospect magazine
Finish approx. 17 books that I have started and fully intend to complete
Listen to eternal backlog of edifying Radio 4 and Philosophy Bites podcasts
Go freelance and get a dachshund
Take off make-up every night
Make bed every morning
Address overflowing box of admin under coffee table
Accept that I will never be good at the guitar unless I practice
Accept that I will always have things I want to do more than practice the guitar
Accept, therefore, that I will never be good at the guitar
Go 95 consecutive waking seconds without thinking about boys

No comments:

Post a Comment