Monday 6 April 2009

Capital news

Ooh goodness, what excitements. The people at Google have, in their infinite wisdom, recapitalised the 'I' of 'Inbox'. I am currently trying to persuade myself that the switchback was entirely as a result of my whiny blog post on the subject, but somehow I doubt that is the case. If millions of campaigners can't get Google to change their stance on Chinese state censorship, I doubt my meagre rant would have made any difference to their stance on grammar. In any case, things have at least been restored to their proper position and I can tick that off my ever-fluctuating mental list of Things By Which I Am Vaguely Irritated At Present. Now I'm focusing on the fact that my cowboy boots are still at the menders' and I want to wear them soon; the fact that the person on eBay still hasn't responded to my URGENT question; the fact that I have a cold and my lips are chapped; the fact that American Idol isn't on for another four nights and the fact that I don't have a personal chef to cook me dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment