Tuesday 8 June 2010

Pfff.

So the kisser from Sunday still hasn't been in touch. Not that I'm paranoid or anything, but I think this is the third consecutive date I've been on where the guy has seemed extremely interested, mentioned meeting up again, told me how attractive I was and what a fun time he'd had, kissed me and then vanished. My mum will tell me it's only Tuesday, but as anyone normal/under 60 knows, these days if a guy is properly interested he doesn't hang about. It seems that internet dating breeds this kind of maybe-the-next-girl-will-be-even-better inability for men to stop looking and say, "This lass is fantastic," but given that in the last approx. seven years, 98% of my romantic liasons have been with guys met online, I struggle to believe that signing off the website altogether is the answer. Anyway. He was a bit old and fat anyway. Unless he gets in touch. In which case, wisdom and breadth is exactly what I've always been looking for, and let's face it, I'm no Cheryl Cole.

Not much else to report. A girl from choir is a social worker, and at our rehearsal last night she said that one of her colleagues had been round at a case family's house, helping them out and doing assessments or whatever, and while she was there, she saw another one of her case families on Trisha. Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment