Wednesday 7 November 2007

Cusp of news

Having been on the verge of bursting yesterday with so many things to write about, it appears my creative juices have evaporated. I took Monday to Wednesday off work this week to look for flats and clearly, when I'm not going to the City and back on public transport every day, my pool of ideas becomes shallow and filled with leaves.

I've been in bed a lot, which has been lovely but uninspiring. Today I went for a bike ride and took a nice picture of some deer, look:


Other than that, I bought a flat at 09:04am. But there are so many nightmare survey / mortgage / solicitor hurdles ahead that no one is allowed to get excited. Believe me, when the time comes, you'll know about it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous15:55

    whoop whoop, house party at Jane's!!

    Great news on the house buying front, love. I hope you'll become extremely happy in your new home. Hurray!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete