Friday 9 November 2007

The saga continues...

Seasoned property buyers won't now be surprised to learn that 'my' flat is now back on. Apparently the girl went away last night to think things through, came back with her maximum offer this morning and it wasn't as high as mine had been yesterday. So I won. My survey went ahead this afternoon and apparently it was all fairly smooth. I have now found a solicitor and all in all, things are looking positive. BUT it really is a long way off yet so no congratulations yet please - and yes Kim, that includes you. Hold your horses, control your ponies, rein in your mules - we can party like it's 1999 but not until I have le clé dans ma main.

Goodness. It's been quite a week. I'm off.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous23:55

    Won't congratulate you yet my dear, will just keep my fingers crossed for you :)
    (I just got so excited when I read in your previous blog about the fact had bought a flat, I didn't read the rest anymore after that sentence. Your warning helped this time: received loud and clear :p)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete